Has your defined benefit or defined contribution retirement plan (including 401(k)) total eligible participants reached 100?
- Federal law requires that your Employee Benefit Plan is now subject to an independent annual audit (401(k) Audit) by a qualified 3rd party CPA firm.
- The information from the audit is incorporated into IRS form 5500.
- Rojas & Associates can help you determine if your firm is subject to an Employee Benefit Plan Audit.
What does the 401(k) ERISA audit cover?
- Do all eligible employees have the same ability to participate.
- Are assets of the fund all valued fairly.
- Are contributions to the plan made in a timely manner.
- Are participants statements fairly stated.
- Are benefits being paid according to the plan.
- Are there any issues that may impact the plan’s tax status.
- Are there any transactions prohibited by ERISA.
We will help you organize your documents and record-keeping so that the yearly 401(k) audit is smooth for your company year after year. Our experienced team guarantees your audit will be turned around in a small amount of time for a reasonable fee. Call us today!